Print Friendly Version
The following apply to all of the above accounts, unless specifically stated.
1. SAVINGS AND CHECKING ACCOUNT RATE INFORMATION - The annual percentage yield is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. The dividend rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time as determined by the Credit Union’s Board of Directors. The dividend rates and annual percentage yields are the rates and yields as of the last dividend declaration date. The rates for deposit accounts will be provided at the time of membership, at the time of opening a new deposit account, or at any time upon request. Rates may change after account opening.
2. NATURE OF DIVIDENDS - Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings after required transfers to reserves at the end of the dividend period.
3. DIVIDEND PERIOD, COMPOUNDING AND CREDITING - For all accounts, except Money Market, the dividend period is the calendar month and dividends will be calculated daily and compounded and credited monthly. The dividend period is the period of time at the end of which an account earns dividend credit. For Money Market accounts, the dividends will be calculated daily, compounded daily, and credited monthly. The dividend period begins on the first calendar day of the period and ends on the last calendar day of the period.
4. ACCRUAL OF DIVIDENDS - Dividends will begin to accrue on cash and noncash deposits (e.g. checks) on the business day you make the deposit to your account.
5. BALANCE COMPUTATION METHOD - Dividends are calculated by the daily balance method which applies a daily periodic rate to the account balance in the account each day.
6. ACCOUNT LIMITATIONS - For Savings and Money Market accounts, no more than six (6) preauthorized, automatic, Internet, or telephone transfers and withdrawals may be made from these accounts to another account of yours, to a third party, or by check, draft or access card in any statement cycle. If you exceed these limitations, your account may be subject to closure by the Credit Union. For IRA accounts, you may not make any withdrawal or transfers to another Credit Union account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer, telephonic order or instructions, or similar order to a third party. These account limitations do not apply to Health Savings Accounts, Kids Club Savings, or VyTeen Savings Accounts.
7. FEES AND CHARGES - Please refer to our separate Fee Schedule for all fees applicable to these accounts. Fees may reduce earnings.
8. OVERDRAFTS - An overdraft can be created by check, in-person withdrawal, ATM withdrawal, POS transaction, or other electronic means. The IRA and Health Savings Accounts cannot be used as overdraft protection arrangement accounts.
See separate Information sheet for Business Deposit Accounts.
Product offers, rates, terms and other information provided herein are subject to change without notice. Due to the occasional inaccessibility to our web site which may be beyond our control, VyStar cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information provided herein. The information provided to you on our calculators is estimated and provided solely for your interactive enjoyment. The results are not guaranteed to be accurate. To verify current offers and rates, please call 777-6000 or 1-800-445-6289, ext. 9.